From a young age, I have been obsessed with Disney in every form. Magic Kingdom is one of my favorite parks because there is no way to see it all in one day. With that in mind, here are 5 essential activities for a day in Magic Kingdom!
- Upon arrival I head over to “Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin”. This ride is a family favorite, so much fun, and even a tad competitive.
2. Another ride that is an absolute MUST when in Magic Kingdom is “Peter Pan’s Flight”. This ride is one I seriously reccomend getting a fast pass for, or riding it when the fireworks start!
3. “Haunted Mansion” is another favorite of mine. This ride even has an interactive waiting line in most parts, which is practical because of the notorious long lines.
4. Now I’m not one for thrill rides, so the most ‘thrilling’ ride I will get on is “Pirates of the Caribbean”. My boyfriend is always happy to see me get on this one because I am a bit of a scaredy cat!
5. My last must-see is not really a ride, but more of a show. “Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor” is so underrated! This show is AIR CONDITIONED and indoors, which is important when you’ve been walking around the beautiful sunny Orlando! Also, it’s a really funny and interactive show.
Honorable Mentions: Some of my honorable mentions include Main Street USA, with its many shops (my favorite of those shops being the Pandora, where you can find exclusive Disney charms). “Tomorrowland Speedway”, an eternally classic ride, and my boyfriend’s favorite.
To wrap this up, you can’t go wrong spending a day in the enchanting Magic Kingdom. You will instantly feel childish excitement even if you are well into your adult years. This park truly has something for everyone of all ages.