I recently became a new homeowner. A question I got used to hearing by my friends and family is “what do you need?”, and I didn’t know how to answer. Truth is, you don’t know what you need until you need it! This is a list of things I think you’ll want to have around.
- Bakeware Set: I love to bake, and this particular set has met my baking needs and is reasonably priced. You can find these here.
- A Cute Utensil Holder: I am OBSESSED with this utensil holder. I personally have decorated my house in the farmhouse style but I feel that this piece could go with any style. It is simple and clean looking. I have mine in white. You can find this one here.
- Measuring Spoons: I like these particular measuring spoons because they are stainless steel, so they are pretty sturdy and aesthetically pleasing. You can buy them <a href="http://1Easylife 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, Set of 6 for Measuring Dry and Liquid Ingredients“>here.
- Cooling Racks: My favorite thing about these racks is that they stack! It comes with 3 racks that can be used stacked or alone. Shop it <a href="http://Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cakes and More“>here.
- Luxury Looking Comforter: I like this comforter because it looks much more expensive than it is. I have it in light grey, and it looks great. You can shop it <a href="http://Comfy Bedding 3-Piece Pinch Pleat Comforter Set All Season Pintuck Style Double Needle Durable Stitching, Queen, White“>here.
- Key Holder: I’m the person always losing their keys, so this was a must have for me. I have this one in torched gray, which I LOVE! You can find it <a href="http://MyGift Wall-Mounted Vintage White Wood Tiered Accent Shelf with Key Hooks“>here.
- Wax Warmer: Wax Warmers are so neat and they put out so much scent. It will not be hard to find the wax refills, I see them everywhere! I really like the look and price point of this wax warmer. You can find this one here!
- Simple Placemat: I have these in yellow because I’ve decorated my kitchen in lemons. The table just doesn’t look right without them. You can find these <a href="http://U’Artlines Indoor & Outdoor Round Cotton Placemat, Perfect for Fall, Dinner Parties, BBQs, Christmas Parties and Everyday Use,4pcs placemats, Yellow“>here.
- Food Trays: As much as I’d like to say we always eat at the table, that isn’t entirely true. Sometimes we eat on the couch in front of the TV and times like that, these trays come in handy. Shop <a href="http://Set of 3 Large Serving Trays w/Handles Nesting Breakfast Serving Trays Afternoon Tea Tray Decorative Rectangular Display Tray Set Nested Food Tray Butler Serving Tray for kitchen Party Dinner Snack“>here.
- Spare Key Hiding Spot: The times of slipping it under the doormat is over! I found this little rock and knew I had to have it! You can pick it up here.
I do hope the items on this list have inspired you whether you have a new home or you’ve been in your home for years. If you do decide to buy and use these links I will get a small commission from them. However, I have used everything on this list and truly recommend them. Thanks for reading!